NaNoWriMo Day 13: Okay, so now that you can write an exceptional sentence and plot with the best of Hollywood, it's time to dig in with William Zinsser's On Writing Well. Don't you want to learn how to write well? Of course you do! So get the book here!
Just in case you don't want to just take my word for it (which is only mildly offensive), here are the top five reasons you NEED this valuable resource.
1. It's based on a course Zinsser taught at Yale. And let's face it, it's far more affordable than attending Yale.
2. The fundamentals in On Writing Well have been helping authors for over thirty years!
3. Why wouldn't you take writing advice from a man who's written over fifteen books! (I know, right? He's making the rest of us look bad.)
4. This classic guide on writing nonfiction will prepare you to write on just about any topic. Zinsser himself wrote books on topics ranging from jazz to baseball.
5. On Writing Well has sold over a million copies. That means over a million writers are already one step ahead of you, what are you waiting for?! Get it here!
Don't forget to track your progress on our chart. Tweet us at @HarperAcademic (by 12/1) when you've hit 50,000 words for your chance to win a HarperCollins bundle of books!