- Thinking about "The Big Picture"
- Dealing with rejection and using it to your advantage
- Effectively managing your time
- Navigating "sticky situations" in the office and communicating with different personality types
- Embracing entrepreneurship regardless of position, rank, or title
- Organizing your finacial situation and personal life
- Getting promoted and (one day) taking your boss' job!
Friday, April 25, 2014
"Intern Queen" Lauren Berger's new book Welcome to the Real World gives workplace novices all the information they need to turn their first job into their dream career. Featured in several publications over the past couple of weeks, including Self.com and Careertopia.com, Welcome to the Real World is at the center of a very important conversation--are the students today ready for the workplace tomorrow? Berger delves into all the important topics for students in their first job including:
Posted by HarperAcademic at 10:35 AM