- How To Write a Sentence: And How to Read One by Stanley Fish; with the paperback edition of this title coming in August, this is a perfect pick for a Fall adoption! Teaching materials are also available here.
- Making Comics: Storytelling Secrets of Comics, Manga, and Graphic Novels by Scott McCloud
- The Best American Science Writing 2011, edited by Rebecca Skloot
- Some We Love, Some We Hate, Some We Eat: Why It's So Hard to Think Straight About Animals by Hal Herzog
- On Speaking Well by Peggy Noonan
- Little Princes: One Man's Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of Nepal by Conor Grennan.
Here's some pictures of our booth and some browsing professors: