Thursday, October 1, 2009

Homeschooling Resources: College Prep & Test Review

I confess that I often take our backlist titles for granted until an event in the news or a conversation will bring a wonderful book or series to the front of my mind.

Yesterday, Larry Kaseman, Executive Director of the Wisconsin Parents Association, called me to ask about our Collins Outline series--which is perfect for homeschoolers who are preparing for college. As I put together the list for Larry, I remembered how terrific these books are. Written by educators in the field, these outlines summarize the material in the major textbooks on the subject in a way that makes it easy to understand and to remember.

Here's the complete list:

3 comments:

  1. It's really like to see good information have been shared
    this is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the work of all people who share information with others.

    ReplyDelete