Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf on The Daily Show

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, President of Liberia and author of This Child Will Be Great, was on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart last week. She discusses the book, including her amazing journey to the presidency. You can watch the whole interview below, including when President Sirleaf makes John Stewart a chief!

The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Economic CrisisFirst 100 Days

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for nice video. I like it. You know guys, I am huge fan of The Daily show. I always download it's latest episodes and watch The Daily Show Online with my friends. They also likes to watch it. It's the Great show to get worldwide news with comedy twist. I never missed any episode of this show.

    ReplyDelete