Thursday, February 5, 2009

Food Blogging Course at ICC

The food-blogging course I'm teaching at the International Culinary Center (the entity that comprises the French Culinary Institute and Italian Culinary Academy) here in New York City this April is finally being advertised on the ICC's website: Food Blogging with Steven Shaw.

It's very exciting to me that a prestigious educational institution like ICC (which is one of the small handful of academically serious culinary schools in the country) has seen fit to elevate the subject of food blogging to the level of something worth teaching about. To my knowledge there has never been a course as rigorous as this one (eight weeks of instruction) offered, and I think it will be really interesting to teach it.

I'll provide updates as things develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment